Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Growing Like a Weed!!

Drew went to the doctor on Monday. He has been pretty fussy at night so we went to have him checked out. The doctor said he ask a little reflux so they gave us a prescription to help it. We gave it to him yesterday and it seemed to help last night, hopefully it will continue to get better. He doesn't like to lay on his back to sleep (probably because it hurts) so he slept in his bouncy chair last night. We're hoping to have him back in the bassinet by the weekend.
At the appointment we also found out the Drew weighs 6 pounds 13 ounces!! That is a lot compared to where he started. I can't believe he is going to be a month old already, crazy!! He goes for his one month pictures on Friday. It will be the first time we go anywhere besides the doctors office, hopefully there won't be many people there, the doctors still don't want him around large crowds of people. Well that is all the news I have for now. I don't have any pictures because my computer isn't working, I'll get more up as soon as I can.

No comments: