Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Drew's First Trip to Ottumwa

This isn't a picture from this weekend, but it is so darn cute I had to put it on here. One of our friends gave it to us at our shower a couple of weeks ago. The tie is screen printed onto the onesie!


Drew finally made his first trip to Ottumwa last weekend! It was great to see family and friends again. Drew met a lot of people for the first time. We have put the pictures of most of his meetings here. The trip went well, Drew slept the whole way to Ottumwa (2 and 1/2 hours! and the whole way back home, only 2 hours because we stopped at Grandma Jan's and Papa Marks. It was his first trip there too!) We had a good time. Here are the pictures!








Here is Drew with my cousin Alec. I think Alec really enjoyed meeting Drew and I know Drew liked meeting him!
This is my other cousin Jacob. I remember holding him when he was this age. It's amazing how much he's grown!This is my grandpa, my mom's dad. He really loved holding Drew and getting a good look at him!

No comments: