Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

More Pictures (I kind of have a camera problem!)


A picture of my Bebo Norman, he kind of gets left out now days. Isn't he a handsome man though!!




Uncle Danny and Drew hanging out on the couch together. It looks like they're having a great time doesn't it!




Drew loves to be cuddled and rocked to sleep. I think I enjoy it more than he does!


He's really starting to smile and be such a happy little guy.



Drew loves to listen to books. I try to read to him every night after school, but it doesn't always happen.

We only have 19 more days of school left until summer break. Softball starts two weeks from today and that is when things are going to get a little crazy around here. Joe will still be coaching golf when I start softball so our paths will hardly cross and we'll have to find someone to watch Drew for the few hours we overlap each other. I'm looking forward to those long, hot summer days when we can sit together at home and do nothing but soak up A.C. and enjoy each other's company.
Drew is getting dedicated at church this Sunday. We are looking forward to sharing our church with our family and friends and finally dedicating our son to the Lord and committing ourselves to raising him to know Him and to serve Him. Look for pictures of the special occasion soon!

No comments: