Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

Minnesota Vacation
















We went to Paul Bunyon Land, what an experience!







































Without the grandmas this year it was hard to take our own group picture. It was entertaining though to watch the guys set the timers and then RUN!










Drew and Mackenzie got their swimsuits mixed up!!












This time they wore the right colors!












We buzzed Drew's hair the other day. He's so cute!



























We went on vacation to Minnesota last week. We stayed in a cabin in Nisswa, MN on Round Lake. This was the first time we have stayed there. It had an anwesome beach and the kids had a good time. I have to admit, vacation was not as relaxing as usual. Drew is a very scheduled baby and he did not like the mix up! He also loves his own little bed, so the pack and play did not prove to be a suitable replacement. We felt like we had a two month old again! We survived though and had a great time.

2 comments:

Fabulousgrl11 said...

My last name is Urbanek, too!

Griff & Sharon said...

Katy,
I'm so jealous! I wish we would have been up there at the same time. We are going with my parents to Lake Florida in September. I'm so excited. I miss the good ole Minnesota vacation. I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer.