Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Updated Pictures

It has been awhile since I have posted pictures so here they are! Bode hanging out on the floor.
Grandpa time



Watching the Octoberfest parade with Great-Grandma Bonnie





Mackie taking a turn holding Bode









Best Friends!
All of the girls holding Bode, I guess I liked it so much I put it in twice. I couldn't get the second one off.




Watching the parade with Grandma Karen



Drew and Auntie Kelsey waiting for the parade to start



Riding rides with Daddy at Gay's Mills apple festival


Bode all dressed for the homecoming pep assembly


Brothers



Bode likes his baths now

I tried on Drew's cheesy smile!


Hanging out with Daddy.

Playing B-ball in the toy room. Drew made sure they both had helmets on. Safety first! :)



Being a good boy on the way to Ottumwa




Loving on Uncle Dan Dan





Meeting Great-Grandpa Tom for the first time.



Drew loves Tootsie Rolls, but has a hard time getting them off of his teeth.















































































No comments: