Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Baby Shower!


We had our first baby shower on Saturday. It was absolutely awesome! We got all kinds of great things that we really need for the baby. The shower was very nice, we played a few games and had the most wonderful food. It was really great to get to see all of my friends and family in one place! As you can see from the picture we did get a lot of things, it was really hard to make it all fit into one picture! :)

Joe started basketball today with a 5:50 A.M. practice!! He wasn't real exicted about getting up that early but he is excited about the season!
I have another appointment on Wednesday and hopefully they will schedule an ultrasound to find out about that low lying placenta for sometime in the very near future.
We bought a mini van last week. It is a silver Toyota Sienna 2005 Limited. It is awesome, I'm still trying to figure out all of the amazing things it can do! I thought I would really miss my Camry, but I think this van is going to be just as enjoyable!


1 comment:

Chaun said...

Isn't all the baby stuff fun! Congratulations on moving up to a van. We love ours and it sounds like yours does a few more tricks. =)