Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Welcome to our first blog! We're new at this and we're trying to get it right. We thought it would be nice to have a place for friends and family to go to keep track of our pregnancy and what is going on here in northern Iowa.
School has been going quickly so far, especially with the football season winding down. Joe was the assistant football coach here in Tripoli this fall which kept our nights fairly busy. He is enjoying his break between seasons as basketball will start on November 17th!
Everything is good with the baby right now. My next appointment is November 19th and we will schedule our next ultrasound then as well. I'm looking forward to seeing the little guy again!! I'm also looking forward to my baby shower on the 15th that my aunts are having in Ottumwa. It will be great to get to see everyone in one place and celebrate!
I plan on adding to this blog often and I hope to keep you all well updated on the pregnancy and other happenings here in Tripoli.

3 comments:

Griff & Sharon said...

Katy, you look great! Happy 25 weeks. I will be praying for.
Sharon

Chaun said...

Yeah! I am so excited that you have a blog so we can keep up with you guys. Congratulations on having a boy! =) You are not too far behind me. I am week 27. I'll be checking your blog often! Becky Bergmeier

TheFrazers said...

Dear Joe and Katy,
This is Drew and Stacy Frazer. I used to be Stacy Billings and we both worked with The Navigators at UNI. Congrats on being pregnant. I am 17 weeks right now, due in April. So excited for you and you look great!