Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Early Debut

Well I had an appointment yesterday at 4:00 and I was leaking fluid. They sent me right to the hospital. I am only 34 weeks right now so I had a steroid shot and have been on antibiotics. Right now it is just a waiting game. I am about 2-3 cm. dilated and 50%. Our little guy could be here today, but I'm hoping he'll wait until at least Friday. It's obvious there is already a plan in place, we just have to be faithful and enjoy the ride. Please pray that he will be born with healthy lungs and minimal or no complications. We'll try to keep everyone posted! :)

1 comment:

Angie said...

We are praying for you! God is faithful and knows every hair on your precious baby's head--as well as how well his lungs function! He is worthy of your trust! We are lifting you up and can't wait to hear how God answers! We love you guys!